? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

40 Acres and a Mule

Time is going by too slowly for me. Trevor booked me a flight for May 8th so I've got a ways to go before I depart for Alaska. Since I last updated, Trevor has been quite busy. He found us a house, furniture, supplies, and lots of other things. I'm very proud of him. I feel as if we're living in the old days where the man traveled off to set up homestead and then sent for the wife. Okay...maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but it's cool nonetheless. I trust his sense of style, but it is scary not knowing what everything looks like. Trevor doesn't have a digital camera or Internet access at the time, so I have seen nothing. Trevor isn't the most detailed/descriptive person either so I'm wrought with anticipation.

Today Trevor got a lesson in how NOT to drive in the snow. Early this morning he got stuck in deep snow and had to get a co-worker to pick him up. Later, another co-worker had to pull him out. It's not easy getting used to a new terrain. Side Note: Alaskans have to plug in their vehicles just so they won't freeze at night.

Last week, Trevor informed me that he walked outside and his nose hairs immediately froze. The next day he walked outside with his hair still wet. I think you know what happened next.

So far, Trevor is absolutely loving Alaska. His job seems to be great and the scenery is so beautiful that it can take your breath away. Meanwhile, the only mountain I see is the Red Mountain Expressway. Until next time...

0 comments: