? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Forward March!

Well, the day for Trevor to leave finally came. Yesterday morning at about 4:00am, I took him to the airport. It was really difficult for me to see him embark on the adventure that was supposed to be "ours," but I'll get to join him in less than two months. Needless to say, I can't wait.

His flight was over 14 hours in duration. He went from here, to Atlanta, Seattle, Anchorage, and finally to Fairbanks. I remember him calling late at night--they are three hours behind us. Today, a coworker picked him up and took him to Ft. Greeley where he will be working. Trevor told me that the fort has a ATVs, boats, snowmobiles, tennis courts, a gym, and basketball courts, etc. So it looks like there will be plenty of fun things for us to do. Apparently the mountain range is very close to the town and is a beautiful sight.

As far as the weather goes, yes it is very cold. There's a lot of snow and many of the streams are frozen. However, according to Trevor, the cold is a different kind of cold than we know here in Alabama. From what I gathered, it's a more pleasant cold...if there is such a thing. In the interior of Alaska, it is a dryer cold as opposed to the humid cold we know.

Anyway, so Trevor made it okay and I'm very jealous that he's having all the fun without me. Meanwhile, I'm stuck clerking and going to school! It's okay though, school will be out before I know it.

0 comments: