? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beautiful Day
























































Today has been the most beautiful day I have seen--not a cloud in the sky and relatively warm. Next week it's going to get warmer (70), but it's supposed to rain. This may cut into our Valdez trip. It apparently always rains in Valdez, but the weather could be as cold as 30. I'm not camping in 30 degree weather. Hopefully the weather will change.

This morning we woke up, ate breakfast, and went hiking/fishing at a park near Delta Junction. We had a great time. Later, we decided to explore other bodies of water close to the mountain ranges such as Donna lake. We went off-roading a bit; the Explorer will be nothing compared to the RZR. I'm so ready for it to come in. Anyway, the view of Mt. Hayes was unbelievably clear...I could finally see the peak.

It's been a busy day and I've got lots of reading to do. Gotta get to work. Oh, and by the way...I had a Clearly Canadian today. I haven't had a bottle of gold in a long, long time. Mmmm.

0 comments: