? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Which One?







So, Trevor and I are going to look at ATV's tomorrow and this weekend. We are in desperate need of a fun vehicle. There are trails everywhere, and honestly, there is nothing to do around here other than outdoorsy things (i.e. fishing, trail riding, hiking, camping, etc). So anyway, I'm posting two options for the fun vehicle. We were originally thinking of 4-wheelers but Trevor expressed concern that I would be "too slow" to keep up with him. Therefore, we are opting for the side-by-side. The one up top is called the Teryx while the other one is called the Rzr. Both look cool to me. Anyway, I know this is totally off topic, but there are freaking sea gulls here. Yes, sea gulls. They are "cawing" outside my window as I type. It's.... just....strange. You'd think I was on a warm beach. Obviously, where I am is neither warm nor beachy.




2 comments:

Elise Hollinhead said...

I think the second one looks cooler.

Amy said...

I agree. I think we're going to look at one this afternoon.