? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shape-Shifter

I'm adjusting to life in Alaska nicely--although I don't know a lot about it yet. Trevor and I will take the time to explore on the weekends. During the week, I spend most of my time doing schoolwork and keeping the house. Today, at 3:30, I'm heading up to the fort to workout. I've only been to the fort once (yesterday) to register as a spouse, so I'm excited about getting to go out there and venture beyond the visitors registrar. Plus there is no way I'm going to make it out here if I don't get in better shape.

Yesterday, it was cold and snowy/rainy. Today, the sun is out and it's warming up. On Friday it was around 70 degrees, but yesterday it was around 40. The weather here is crazy; therefore, I dress in layers. Since the snow has melted, you can see tons of trails leading towards the mountains. I can't wait to get a fun vehicles (side by side, ATV) to ride around. It's going to be a great summer. My job over the next week is to plan a trip to Valdez for camping and fishing.

On Sunday, Trevor and I went to the local Baptist church. I got my first look at the locals. The people here seem to be very simple--no one seems to care how you are dressed, or what you look like. I actually like it a lot; at least I'll save some money. Going to church is not a fashion show here; it shouldn't be. And it was very nice. The service was good, and we'll continue to attend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - it looks awesome and you look happy. cool that the church is nice and homey. hope you have a wonderful time and acquire a taste for game. miss you

Anonymous said...

teta is lauren shine