? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I miss Taco Casa and Zoes




I really miss Taco Casa and Zoes. Life has been pretty hard without two beef tacos, hot, with frijoles and my Greek Salad with the potato salad on the side with extra dressing. Even though Alaska is hands down the most gorgeous place I've ever seen, here are some things I'm missing:




1) Zoes


2) Taco Casa


3) Regular running water (we only have well water...with no fluoride...my teeth will prob rot out).


4) air conditioning (In the summer, it gets around 80 at times and there is no air conditioning)


5) movie theaters, regular restaurants, and malls within a 100 mile radius


6) friends...I have none. Maybe I'll make some if I can find a job or something to do.


7) Snakes...I'd rather have snakes than bears. Just sayin'.


8) Night time. It's hard to sleep when there is no night. Of course, in the winter I'll be wishing there was some daylight.


9) Mexicans. Instead of awesome Hispanic aisles at grocery stores with awesome food, we have Russians and their Russian food. It's much easier to read "tortilla" and understand than hard Russian words like this: "Я мечтаю встретить женщину, чтобы разделить с ней мою жизнь." I can literally see Russians from my window. No joke. Palin was right. Seem like nice folks, though.

0 comments: