? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Little Rainbows and an Arctic Char













This morning we decided to go fishing at Mark Late towards Ft. Greely. Today was mostly cloudy and ended up raining, but we managed to catch 4 fish before the bottom fell out. The fish weren't very big, but at least we caught something. I'm convinced we would have gotten a big fish if we could have stayed out there longer. Too bad it had to rain. Maybe tomorrow it'll be nicer.


Later on, Trevor made us some awesome burgers on the grill while I made some potato salad. It was so good. It's so nice to be able to grill things now that I don't live in an apartment/condo complex anymore. Oh, and we sold our condo back in Birmingham! We couldn't be happier!


So, Trevor apparently signed me up to go to a "Tupperware Party" with a lady from his work last night. I was not happy about going (b/c it sounded horrible) but once I found out it was code for "girl's night," it wasn't so bad. I met some really nice people and bought some Tupperware. Tupperware and Pampered Chef is expensive but has some really good stuff! I wanted everything there.
And, yes, I realize I look stupid in my cap...just go with it. It's windy here.

0 comments: