? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our New Toy




















We've kept a low profile this week due to the Wasilla fiasco last week. However, the RZR came in today and we had to take it for a ride! We rode to town to the local restaurant--Buffalo Drive-In. The drive-in only opens in the summer and is a nice place to hang out and eat awesome ice-cream. Today, however, there was a rough sand storm and my face was clothes was covered in dirt. There was an outline on my face of where my sunglasses were.



The RZR rides great...very smooth with lots of power. We are renting a trailer tomorrow for the weekend. I'd like to ride up to the mountains. We'll be able to get a lot closer than if we were on a car. Hopefully I'll get a lot of great pictures this weekend. This time I'll be sure to wear my helment and goggles so I can keep the dirt out of my eyes and hair.


0 comments: