? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Rudolph. I saw him.










































So the other day, Trevor and I went riding on the ATV. We decided to take it down to an old coal mine up in the mountains. It was amazing to take trails along the mountains, down towards an old coal mine, and to see the wildlife. I've never seen a caribou (reindeer, same thing). While we were riding on one of the trails, a huge bull caribou jumped out in front of us. It had a really large rack. I couldn't get my camera out in time, so I don't have a great pictures...I did manage to get one, however. Wish I could have gotten a better pictures, but this will have to make due.

0 comments: