? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Living at the End of the Alaska Highway



Things have been going pretty well in Delta Junction. I'm getting my school work completed on time and Trevor's still loving his job. This weekend we went fishing and riding the razor with Trevor's work friend. It was nice to have a "guide" help us know where some of the trails are located. It got a little too windy and we ended up having to call it a day.

Trevor's family comes up in a week and I couldn't be more excited! I've missed Olivia, and can't wait to head up to Valdez! I've never been, but it's supposed to be incredible.
Trevor bought me a new camera on Monday, so hopefully it will take some better pictures. My old camera is awesome for running around or taking pictures close-up, but hopefully this one will be better for the outdoors. We'll see. It's not any more expensive, but it has more mega pixels and all that jazz. I obviously can't afford to spend $1000 on a huge camera...plus those types of cameras aren't easy to lug around.


This weekend was also the first weekend we decided to venture out at night...well, if you call daylight night. We went to Clearwater Lodge and hung out with one of Trevor's work friends. I met a few people and hope I made a couple friends. The band was awesome. People aged 20-80 were dancing and having a great time. The 80 year olds were in better shape than me and danced the whole night. I obviously need to get in shape. We'll definitely go back.


0 comments: